Why is important?
Covid-19 pandemic has had a great impact on citizen daily lives - i.e. massive digitalization of work and learning practices - as well as on urban core functions (rethinking housing, leisure and tourism to ensure social distancing; augmented connectivity to track citizens' health; etc.).
What are we looking for?
- Solutions to enable the deployment of next-generation connectivity and services i.e. based on 5G technology.
- IoT and AI solutions to monitor, track, predict and treat health related issues.
- AI based applications to provide support / perform digital assistance in various business and public services domains: healthcare, telecommunications, banking, insurance, government, etc..
- Sensors and monitoring solutions to monitor remote areas like agricultural fields, oil rigs, remote factories, warehouses or mines.
- Remote tracking solutions (include satellite based ones) to movable assets such as trains, trucks, boats, etc.
- AI based solutions to enable digitalization of business supply chains in multiple ways: real-time value chain optimization; updated forecast in real time; live work environment simulations; factories and facilities 24/7 operations (including remote and predictive maintenance); etc.